Home Depot Program Coordinator
Come join a successful team of technical communicators supporting a diverse set of client communication needs! At InfoPros, we develop documentation and courseware required to support our clients’ products, processes and software applications. This focus, and our staff of professional writers, instructional designers and project managers, allow us to build long-term relationships with our clients. As a market leader, InfoPros offers an exciting, high-energy workplace. Our goal is to remain at the forefront of our industry by offering high-quality services backed by the industry’s most experienced staff.
InfoPros is seeking a Program Coordinator to work with one of our largest clients, The Home Depot (THD). This position is the primary interface to THD and the many companies that supply products to be sold under THD’s private labels. Tasks include explaining to suppliers the product documentation requirements, providing quotes for doing the required work, then working closely with our operations team (i.e., the technical writers and illustrators doing the work) to schedule and complete the work. The position also coordinates with accounting to invoice for the work and, as necessary, follows up with the THD suppliers for invoice/payment questions.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, previous experience with inside sales, and a desire to ‘own and grow.’ The candidate will also have experience working in an office environment, understanding the importance of meeting deadlines, reporting project data, and working with multiple groups to manage the overall workflow.
- Self-starter that can multitask and prioritize the workload
- Excellent interpersonal and general business communication skills
- At least an associate degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Ability to monitor and track several dozens of projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated success working in an environment driven by budget, scope and deadlines
- Expertise using the following applications (2+ years required): MS Office, Word and Excel
- To Apply:
- Please do not apply for this position unless you meet all of the skills and qualifications listed in this posting.
- Apply only if you live in the area, are willing to commute, or willing to relocate at your expense. You must be legally qualified to work in the United States. We do not provide relocation assistance or sponsorship of H-1 Visas. InfoPros supports our clients’ drug-free work environments. InfoPros is an EOE employer.
- Email your resume to: email@example.com (No phone calls or recruiters please.)